Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Proof of life

So why aren't I posting?

Well, let's just say that I'm currently redefining the term 'busy' in the English language...BUT...blogging will soon become a part of my job for one of the business projects I'm involved in so you'll all be getting a fix.

I think that the tone here will change somewhat to reflect what I'm doing more of - which is business. I encourage all of you to not to just cherry pick and skip to posts that involve me talking about how pretty flowers are - the mechanics and psychology behind business are very much parallel to other things we do in life...learning about the way things work in the world that gets you your products and services can be a valuable lesson in human psychology, organisation and politics.

Anyhow...enough of that...too abstract by far for now.

Cheers! (Yes, I've been Anglicized)

M


Please only use comment system below

|

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com