Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Das ist der parken



All hail Matthew and Monica White, Grand Fuzzballs of the Clan of Epic Hair.

I have so many different thoughts to condense about my travels that I don't really know where to start. I tried to post more often but between the 0.00000000003 meg internet connection at the Polish hotel (aha! so THAT's where they were...) and the post that was obliterated accidentally at Schoenefeld airport last night, it didn't work out - so I'll just whet your appetites with a little photo of the two M's. (Hint: the taller one isn't me, it's my geek)

This park is right between the Reichstag and the Brandenburg Gate. It's VERY early in the morning, terribly cold, utterly lovely and we're off to climb the roof of the Reichstag before all those darned tourists clog it :)

M

Please only use comment system below

|

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com